Sunday 8 January 2012

Those leather treggings....that almost fit......!!!!!

Yes....the treggings from H&M that almost fit....some of the mummies out there...you will understand this story...I had these "cognac(there goes that colour again...well it is a colour) so I had these cognac coloured treggings from a while back that used to fit PERFECTLY....and then came beautiful baby...oh yes!!!!! now these treggings(I just love this invented word...=they are tights and leggings together.... for real!!! lol...but wait a second...they got leather at the front) gorgeous piece of work...okay okay...so the cognac coloured leather treggings do not fit....and I AM NOT READY...I repeat this....SO NOT READY....to let them go...NO WAY!!!! what now?? well....scissors and African fabric time...anhaaaaaa...there again....indulging my current obsession = "African Fabric"....Soooooo Akiiki gets her scissors....pulls apart the treggings on the sides of each leg...oh yesss...I did indeed....and to make them fit...(i mean fit these hips that enlarged probably double the size during childbirth and refused to go back to the size they were before beautiful baby...."PS:I LOVE THE HIPS THOUGH"....I customised them by adding african fabric on either side and you may judge the results...I think they look great...for one..I will be the only one rocking them in London...second...I am going to try this on some other treggings or tights that think they are heading for binavenue (the bin!!!)...here are the pics enjoy....
Above is what they looked like before I (how can I say this fashionably??) before I customised them, I would have loved to wear them as a before picture for you to see but my goodness...like I said before...HIPS!!! need I explain more...okay a lil bit...the hips that doubled in size!! You know that moment when you try on the best jeans or pants in your wadrobe and they just come up to your knees!!!! sure you do!!! you know that moment..you kinda look round the bedroom to make sure no one is looking...but there's no one in the bedroom lol....ciao.
the photo above and below shows the rip-up-the-sides stage...
Below are the results
My inspiration for these pants was....see pic below...i know they are fully fabric but you know what...its a start....xxx
I am currently listening to Jill Scott Love her style, her voice, her lyrics...hmmmm....true deep soul.....xxxx

African Fashion: Meet my curls event in Ghana Accra.... I am all for natural hair...= I have embraced my natural self....and gone completely nappy hair. No offence to those with the perm and the weave but I have discovered natural beauty and I am in love with my hair journey.

I love this video, its a natural hair event in Ghana and they showcase their hair (OF COURSE!!!),designs and natural hair products.


Western Fashion: Dior Spring-Summer 2012 RTW Fashion Show Beautiful dresses, beautiful patterns, cuts and sizes, very ladylike....

"
TO FORGIVE IS THE HIGHEST MOST BEAUTIFUL FORM OF LOVE, IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE UNTOLD PEACE AND HAPPINESS
" Thanks for reading...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment