Saturday 14 January 2012

Meet Ariana....we're getting there....

I am experimenting (again) in my fashion lab...cough cough!!!! with different beads and stones to make distinctive statement neckpieces...not just any neckpiece...I mean the one that's going to make you look twice in the mirror and think "Hmmmmm.....is this a good idea, should i wear this one..." and then you think...oh to bubu with it...im wearing it....I say!! challenge yourself....that way..if people on the street look at you like you are crazy...look back and smile secretly to yourself thinking..."you have no idea what it took to wear this"....so yes!!!! Ariana the necklace..braces me with her existance today...I have mixed several types of beads and pieces on her...and we are still on a mission...i want to weave her like a basket and take her to the moon...okay not that far...but make that kind of piece........for one...I will have her adorn me....for two...I will not think twice about it...I have never been one for minimality...sometimes yes..sure...but I've still got to find like a feather bag or ridiculously huge earring or something OTT..not for the attention factor...but just to take that nakedness feeling away.....

Okay so here are the pictures of ARIANA (still in progress)....why did I call her that??? Coz she is utterly and purely handmade....why not???



Currently working on these other projects....



I will not be posting on weekends as it is family time...but you can look forward to weekly posts coz I will have gteat stuff in store for you...i will miss you..my lovely readers....

I would love to feature my readers on my blog....so if you are interested in being featured on akiikiiblogspot....please comment below....leave your email address or facebook me on Sandra Akiiki....it can be about anythying....we can go into detail about what the questions will be and that way...you are comfortable with what is being published by myself.....

African Fashion: Currently watching Wamuhu Waweru....very beautiful African woman...absolutely love her style...xxx

Wamuhu Waweru Closet Interview With StyleLikeU from StyleLikeU on Vimeo.



Asian Fashion: Also watching The Arabian 1002th Night Guo Pei Haute Couture



QUOTE OF THE DAY....
Everything boils down to separation, we need to understand, more and more than we are not separate. Nothing is separate. Everything is connected. We have to be on this earth, all of us, together, at this time.....xxx

Happy Reading....And have a beautiful weekend.....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment