Tuesday 17 January 2012

It could be all about the SeeThrough/Transparent Dress...be brave...be very brave...and DO NOT stand near FIRE....

I must admit...even this was the one project that I thought would never ever work...but I will let the results speak for themselves.

So I posted last week that I was working on the project below (See pictures)



But heyho!!! here goes...I am SOOOOO going to rock this....probably with a bodycon dress or denim leggins and a black top underneath...or something really bright coloured....just to extinguish the feeling and look of pure nakedness...but if you want to be brave...be thy guest....xxxxx

Here are the pictures....enjoy....xxxxxx



Inspiration for making this dress was the picture below....Louis Vuitton Collection (this season I think)....i hope to experiment on another one in black....xxx



Western Fashion: Currently watching Milan Fashion week 2012....very forward fashion...I wouldnt do aztec this year...its everywhere....SO EVERYWHERE....and you know what that means...uniform time!!!! no way!!!! but Im definately loving alberta ferreti..Fendi and Chanel ....



African Fashion:Currently watching the birth of African Fashion on the runway....



QUOTE OF THE DAY: People will talk about you when they envy the life you lead. You affected their life. Do not let them affect yours....xxxx Thanks for reading...have a beautiful day....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment