Wednesday 18 January 2012

Afrilove earrings-swarovski crystal glitter

A wee while ago, I found some swarovski crystal glitter in a shop in Portobello and decided to make some Africa earrings.

I sold a couple at an Arts and Crafts fair and they went down pretty well....I absolutely adore the Africa map,,,,if I had the capability,,,,I could make anything out of it...a shoe even!!!! lol...no seriously...I would.....xxx

Here are some pics....Enjoy...xxxx



There also some kente fabric ones below (couldn't resist the urge to make the african fabric ones could I??? anhhhhaaaa....



Currently watching and adoring The very sensational Issey Miyake 2011-2012

He wows his audience by designing live on stage...love love love this to bits...MUST SEE....



African Fashion: watching Vlisco Fashion Event _Exhibition & Backstage



QUOTE OF THE DAY:
HOLDING A GRUDGE IS LIKE LETTING SOMEONE LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD.....XXX


Thanks so much for reading....have a great day...please feel free to comment below....xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment