Saturday 25 February 2012

Highlights Milano Fashion Week, Tata Naka LFW, Afrogency

Knickerbockers from Armani, sporty numbers from Sportmax, elegant dresses continue to grace the catwalk parades at Milano Fashion Week, I have oggggglllleeed, wiped my brow, it's endless creativity..... leaving me breathless and inspired....I continue to admire the work of these great designers and hope they create create create more and inspire.....Enjoy the pictures....xxxx

Look out for Tata Naka's new line....amazing designs by the fashion house shown at the London Fashion Week.....

Also the ferocious natural hair campaign...anhhhhaaaa found another word.....Afrogency....the urgent need to transition into natural hair...("WWWWWWHHHHHHAAATTTTT!!!!!)....I know!!!! I guess the Milan shows are inspiring me with the whole "be creative with afro names plus the tini wini thesaurus.....xxxx


Bottega Veneta


















EMPORIO ARMANI
























JIL SANDER














Massimo Rebecchi


















Mila Schon










Sportmax














TATA NAKA LONDON FASHION WEEK



 

 



 

 


 

 

 


 


 


 




AFROGENCY












QUOTE OF THE DAY




THANKS FOR READING... HAVE A GREAT DAY.....XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment