Saturday 11 February 2012

Fashion Overload: New York Fashion Week Highlights

I have been ogling at some of the designs that have been shown during the New York Fashion Week. My favourites are Salvatore Ferragamo, Jason Wu, Vionnet, Rochas, Cushnie-et-Ochs. I am of the opinion that their designs are very wearable, kind and extremely well thought out for the modern day lady......

Have a look at the pics.....Enjoy....xxxx

Jason Wu can dress me any day he likes.....xxx












Salvatore Ferragamo
















Vionnet







ROCHAS





Cushnie-et-Ochs....















I could not help this but post about Beyonce's baby....wat a cutie...honestly I looked at this pic and for a couple of hours I drifted off to broody avenue until I remembered being induced, epidurals, gas and air, and hmmmmm....this all slapped me right back to reality...she's beyond gorgeous.....






Current Inspirations


I am currently suffering from the head wrap bug.....I mean...I just cant get enough of them....They make me feel so royal and they have had me almost sleeping in one....I must be going headwrap....on a serious note....I am so in love with head wraps,,,they offer that sort of protective style as winter months can be extremely brutal to afro hair and you walk down the street feeling like a queen....dyyyyyaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......xxxx











QUOTE OF THE DAY.....



CONTINUE ENJOYING THE WEEKEND COZ TUESDAY IS NOT FAR....THANKS FOR READING......XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment