Tuesday 7 February 2012

Escapism into Jewellery Alley

Today I will share with you one of my greatest loves....Over the top,,....ostentatious, statement, mouthdropping jewellery. And if you are anticipating simplicity I beg O! I beg O! not today.....today is about O.T.T.....overdrive.

I love over the top jewellery...don't get me wrong...sometimes I will rock the simple pearl earrings and simple black dress (i'll be honest...rarely....do I do that)....I am a huge fan of bending and breaking the rules when it comes to accessorizing clothes....I will wear something as simple as a bin bag...yes!!!! I have rocked that (only one time) and pulled it off beautifully....enuf enuf!!!! yes!!!! jewellery.....will wear the bin bag but accessorize it with an amazingly OTT overdriven peice of jewellery....why??? because the world is my oyster and my freedom pushes me to do so...

So I will share some pieces with you that I have come across in this beautiful world that we live in....enjoy them...and if you are not a huge fan....be gutsy, buy and try one .....you might surprise yourself....or contact me....I have got loads I can give sell you....xxxx




QUOTE OF THE DAY

X



HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY....XX

No comments:

Post a Comment