Monday 20 February 2012

Afrocentrics, Marni for H&M new collection, Highlights LFW

Marni for H&M, An african print journey....
Thank goodness...I thought I was going crazy with my African fabric obsession but no...no...no....I guess its paid off...Marni has proved me right and explained through their new collection for H&M that you do NEED/REQUIRE a bit of print in your wadrobe....here is their collection in pictures....I cant wait to get my hands on those Marni African print tights because there is no way in this world I can make them...yayyyy...(fingers burning)....

Marni for H&M








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



London Fashion Week Highlights


Burberry-Prorsum




























Temperley London

































Acne


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Antonio Berardi




















Erdem









Fred Butler






Peter Pilotto









Simon Rocha











Afrocentrics












QUOTE OF THE DAY



THANKS FOR READING...HAVE A GREAT DAY......XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment