Sunday 12 February 2012

TREND SOS: THE SOD IT....

I was reading an article in the new york telegraph fashion column and you wont believe this.....SOD is here...SOD it I say...just go on and SOD it!!!!.....(skirt over dress trend.....)this is "the current happenings" in the fashion world....so update your wadrobes and get with the times...if you are brave enough, that is.

I am not sure Im gutsy enough to pull the SOD off but I will be trying it out this week on my trip to sainsburys....I mean....its a more lenient crowd in there and hopefully they do not think I am a bag lady (I love me some big bag) trying to flog african fabric print (which I always wear).....we shall see...but I will def update you with pics if I do do the SOD....XXX

Pics of the SOD trend.....xx








If you are feeling a tini wini bit SODY and feel like you can sort of pull of the SOD....my advice is SOD away regardless of what people think....the world is your oyster...and SODs are in....so keep SODING....XXX

QUOTE OF THE DAY....


KEEP ENJOYING THE LAST OF THIS WEEKEND....WEDNESDAY EVENING HAS A LONG KNACK TO IT....SO MAKE THE BEST OF TODAY EVENING, THANKS FOR READING...XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment