Sunday 19 February 2012

Afronometry, Highlights London Fashion Week

Mulberry tracks down the yeti and brings it home....oh yes!!!! they sure did....remember I posted about not wasting animal products..you know...using chicken feathers to make a necklace....wellll!!! mulberry just did the same...I say if you are going to roast some yeti....dont throw away the fur...make yourself a cute skirt or warm jacket...go mulberry....I am so in love with Vivienne Westwood's Red Label collection this year....why?? look at the pictures....I could wear these all my life...

Again London continues to wow its fashion guests with innovative designs...I guess fur is hot this autumn...not sure I will be rocking it..,(maybe a faux one) however I am sure this coming winter shops will be filled to the brim with fur this and fur that...goodness...I can already see some fur underwear too...(hmmmm...ideas!!!!!)

Also noticed a lot of velvet featured in various collections....this will probably sell big this autumn...I can see Primark already in production...velvet bag, velvet trousers,velvet nails, velvet mouth, etc..oh my!!!!....endless I say...endless (NO FIST UP THIS TIME::::)...I say if you want to be in trend...wear it after 3 or 4 years when its out of season...then you will have hit the nail....(not sure what comes after that...xxx)

I hope you enjoy the pictures below...

Vivienne Westwood






































Mulberry

















Creative director for Mulberry, Emma Hills, receives a standing ovation.....xxx



Nicole Farhi






















Paul Smith

















Issa











Jonathan Saunders













Topshop Unique











Afronometry

I continue with my fierce campaign to get my sisters out there to go natural....here are some pictures for inspirations...enjoy....xxxx




























QUOTE OF THE DAY




THANKS FOR READING...HAVE A FAB WEEK....XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment