Sunday 26 February 2012

Highlights Milano Fashion Week, Ere Dappa, Naturalite

I decided to post the images as a slideshow as some of my readers emailed me stating that the pages were too long to download and that I should find another simpler way of making it easy for them to view some of the pictures especially the fashion week updates.

I hope this method suits all of you....I will however sometimes post other images as separate individual photos as I have been doing in the past...


Milano Fashion Week

Click play on the screen to view the slideshow or at the corner you could click the "view all" icon to view each individual picture....


To the readers that sent in the feedback...thank you so much...it did save me quite some time and energy ...I only hope that you are able to view the slideshow....

Milano fashion week is at its final stages and I have so much admiration for each piece, each designer and each model on every show.....I will post some more pictures tomorrow...enjoy these and thanks for reading....


Naturalite









AFRICAN FASHION DESIGNER HOUSE ERE DAPPA












QUOTE OF THE DAY


THANKS AGAIN FOR READING...AND HAVE A LOVELY WEEK......XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment