Thursday 23 February 2012

Milano Fashion Week/Street Style, Vlisco new collection, Naturalosity

Italy continues to amaze the fashion world with its beautiful designs...I am in awe of every different designer out there basking in their passion for creativity....Fendi is by far the best so far...

VLISCO, African print designers, are also wowing the world with their creations.....putting African design on the couture map...AMEN!!!!

I still continue in my vicious campaign to get my girls out there to go natural....hope the pictures below inspire you.....(im kinda running out of the losity, centrics...all those words that you can sort of add to the word afro....its getting hectic...but dont worry!!!! I have started to sleep with a tini wini thesaurus next to me...so I'll be updating the word soon.....(what????)


Fendi

































Ermanno-Scervino




























Max Mara













Roccobarocco


















Luisa-Beccaria












Krizia
























VLISCO Silent Collection












Street Style Milano










Naturalosity













QUOTE OF THE DAY



THANKS FOR READING....HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY.....xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment