Wednesday 8 February 2012

Couture demure, de jure and alllure @ Berlin Fashion Week Jan 2012

I am not claiming to be a fashion expert but I do like to share my fashion interests and thoughts with the rest of my readers and I hope you enjoy this blog. Many thanks for reading and sharing....it means a great deal to me....xxx


Clothes are such a disguise but through them we are unintentionally or intentionally communicating with the world. From wearing a simple pair of jeans and tshirt to wearing killer heels and red lipstick. We are expressing how we feel and where we are.

I love the fact that designers will think and dream and almost eat an item of clothing and later show the world. We look at these clothes and sometimes think...never in a million years would I wear that...but you know what....that is your prerogative. Let's understand that these designers are blessed with a tale of creativity and if you read between the threads you will experience the fashion fairy tale.....xxx

A lil update on what's happening on the other side of the world at Haute Couture and Berlin Fashion Week.....xxx

Enjoy the pixxx......























QUOTE OF THE DAY....



THANKS FOR READING AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY.....XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment