Wednesday 1 February 2012

Occupation Vintage Couture: A day with Mrs Brenda O....Nottinghillgate....xxx

I met with the very gorgeous frock rocker...Mrs B....(Brenda O) I can see her laughing now and saying "hmmm...Sandra!!!!" Yes Mrs B!!!!!!!

Anyway I met with Brenda today and we went to Nottinghillgate to visit some vintage shops....



AMAZING....is the word that naturally flows on my tongue.....They have exclusive pieces that (I can promise) you will not find anywhere....They are worth a check out....

Here are some pics....will publish more in the next couple of days.....xxx

We were greeted and served by the very lovely Cassandra...below. She loved the feather earrings I was wearing..I might treat her to a pair when I go back.xxx



Gorgeous brown boots....who would not want them...yum yum....


Amazing statement neckpiece....goodness...if I could....I would eat it....it is so beautiful




Mrs B...musing through the frocks.....



Now....as for the shoes...I do not know where to start or where to stop...you would have to be there to just ogggggggglllllleee......they are to die for....if you do fancy a good vintage find....this is definately the place to go,,,,YOU WILL NOT LEAVE EMPTY HANDED.....the pics speak for themselves...xxx





I am currently inspired by the pictures below...source...natural belle and swankheights





QUOTE OF DAY:





THANKS FOR READING...HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY...WILL HAVE SOME FREE GOODIES SOON....XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment