Tuesday 20 March 2012

Grace with Lace, Arise Magazine Fashion Week, Uber Super Natural Model, Kinky Curlies


Today I touch base with Grace the Lace overdress/waist coat....I made this as the perfect summer sort of waist coat thingie....but you could also wear it as a dress...which ever way you wanted it...(scenario - you are wearing shorts, mini, maxi, tights, whatever it is (again..the need for something light and long to cover up...)...its something that I feel flatters the body and skin and is very minimalistic....its the ultimate waist coat...maxi waist coat...overdress....you have to be somewhat brave as its really long.....but dear me!!!!! for me......its just the perfect summer waist coat....xxxx


Embrace Grace the maxi lace waist coat/overdress....Enjoy...xxxx






















Sun in the sky.....you know how I feel....today the sun came out and I felt deeply contented and happy....just wanted to share this pics with you....taken from my windowsill......reminded me so much of home...I miss Africa....xxxx









ARISE MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK FEATURING ANN MARIE ADOLEY























UBER SUPER NATURAL MODEL NYASHA MATONHODZE




























KINKY CURLIES







QUOTE OF THE DAY



THANKS FOR READING....HAVE A GREAT DAY....XX

No comments:

Post a Comment