Wednesday 21 March 2012

An Earful Of Petals, Arise Magazine Fashion Week Toju Foyeh, Spotlight on Herith Paul

I made these a while back, inspiration = my ten month old son,,,,,he keeps pulling at my earrings and we decided to compromise on this one...I love my humongous earrings and literally feel naked without them....as he kept pulling at any earrings I wore(babies do that anyways), I decided to wear lighter stuff,,,,light enough for me not to feel like my earlobes are not being stretched out so much you could fit your fist through them......so I conjured up these chiffon fabric earrings....xxxx

Now these beauties are really really light....lighter than a lighter,,,,lighter than a feather.....and they are different...you almost do not need any other accessories while wearing them....

Enjoy the petals.....xxxx


















ARISE MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK FEATURING TOJU FOYEH
















SPOTLIGHT ON SUPER UBER NATURAL BEAUTY HERITH PAUL




































THOUGHT OF THE DAY.....XXX







THANKS FOR READING...HAVE A FAB DAY......XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment