Friday 13 April 2012

That Abwooli Dress, Emua Fashion, Ohema Ohene Shoes, Jinja Designs

Meet the Abwooli dress....she is viciously ready for summer....if there will be any....at this rate...I might have to rock her with rain boots and probably big feather earrings....the English weather is soooooo unpredictable but who cares.....ROCK ON!! I SAY.....ROCK ON!!!!!!!....

Basically I bought this sort of jersey fabric from SheyBoo (Shepherd's Bush - Goldhawk Road) and I had a choice of either making wide leg pants or a maxi dress...I headed for the latter - maxi dress....It was kinda tricky coz I wanted to go for the whole horizontal look but thought it was way too pedestrian so instead I designed it vertically (so the stripes are heading downwards)...and I guess it worked to my advantage...made me look slightly taller.... yayyyyyaaaayyyyyyyy......anways I added a belt to it and sewed a few silver trinkets on the shoulders and the back of the dress....I am loving the back design...what do you think????

ENJOY ABWOOLI

Back of dress














EMAU FASHION PRESENT THE AFRO URBAN COLLECTION

I love how their designs have incoporated the best of both worlds concept....I think this is superb styling and design,,,,will definately be rocking some of their styles this summer. Visit their website here to purchase their designs...










OHEMA OHENE AFRICAN FASHION


For the guys and girls out there looking to rock the afro chic look on your feet....click here to visit their shop. I am so in love with these shoes....and will be raking up my account to get a pair....x









JINJA DESIGNS BY ROSE KIGWANA


I am always one to proudly blow the trumpet really loudly for Africa and will do so extra loudly and ferociously for the Ugandan Designer Rose Kigwana whose designs for the baby club are more than gorgeous....they almost take you to broodville avenue (broody for a baby yahhhhh!!!!).Click here for their online shop. Its delightful to know that "A share of the profits support the education costs for young people in Uganda. The aim is to enable them to become financially independent." Click here for more information 













source





THANKS FOR READING....HAVE A KARUNGI DAY.....XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment