Tuesday 17 April 2012

MY AFRICA

Contrary to popular belief, Africa is a very wealthy and beautiful continent. Yes,,,,,I hear the question run through your mind...why then is it potrayed as poor and why is there so much starvation???

My answers are (I may be wrong and I may be right!!!!)
  1. Colonisation - divide, conquer and rule
  2. Borders - if Africa had no borders,,,,,,it would tip the scale on the so called power states of the world (Africa needs to be divided greatly to keep certain powers happy. 
  3. Prevention of Pan Africanism - as the previous sentence explains, most of the Pan African movementalists or leaders have been killed off or assasinated by......(I wont say who.... lest I become another one on their list!!)
However lets focus on the positive and enjoy some pictures from my Africa.....click here for the source of these images. 














































































THANKS FOR READING....HAVE A ZURI DAY.....xxx

2 comments:

  1. it's nice to see those positive images of Africa, can't comment on politics as don't know enough but I suppose just like any other country and continent, political decisions affect lives of the people within. good blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are indeed a beautiful people

    ReplyDelete