Saturday 7 April 2012

The Dissected Boyfriend Shirt, Mia by Mia Nisbet, SA Fashion Week Clive Rundel, Festival Clothing by Free People, Magnus Rectus Formositas

Think Lounge Wear,,,,if you are too tired to think...(like me on a teething day)....try and imagine....if you cant imagine...I don't blame you....okay okay...lounge wear...clothes that one wears when they are lounging...or sort of out and about on nappy and fomula errands (and I dont mean fomula one)...milk,,,milk,,,milk,,,,is what I imply.....

Picture a man's shirt - cut up and the chest is half African fabric (yes...its back...and so are the arms...) for a personal touch I guess....xx

Anyway...my boyfriend's wadrobe fell victim to my inspiration therefore I accidentally and innocently browsed through for a shirt that I think thought he did not wear and I found one....(I REPEAT - INNOCENTLY BROWSED). So I took it to my lab (that little corner) and hassled and bassled till I achieved these semi desired results.....what do you think?? uhhhhmmm....Lounge wear...that's the best way I can describe it....its like a very overfitting top...you know when they say the cloth is wearing you...think this of this one....but I can assure you it is very comfortable and will be rocked with tights and an oversized hat...AMEN to that....xxxx

I sort of added more character to it - added a couple of vintage pearly buttons and plats from another fabric....ohhhhh...and the back is the front...hence the buttons at the back of the top....(creativity I guess (again!!!) so now I have a dress and a shirt...you can't bet a buy one get one free offer can you....xxxx



















SOUTH AFRICA FASHION WEEK CLIVE RUNDLE
















MIA: UPCYCLED CLOTHING BY  MIA NISBET

















Check out her website here


 FESTIVAL CLOTHING BY FREE PEOPLE 









MAGNUS RECTUS FORMOSITAS (LATIN FOR very natural beauty)

Yes...I am learning latin...cough cough...why??? because the world is my oyster....xxx














THANKS FOR READING....HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY.....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment