Monday 18 June 2012

Naomi in print, Akiikified vest, Belle black diamonds, Suno NY sneakers and clothing














I am not Naomi but ding dong...I am going to show off this Akiikified number....and yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in print too....so here we have another conjured up thingimajiga....red on blue...clash that works...so pleased with this...and extended it a bit further down to give it...more character.....PS: ITS A VEST THAT IS CUT IN THE MIDDLE TO ALLOW MORE FABRIC MANIPULATION......allow the tribal makeup on the face...I am going through an extreme patriotic phase which will last all my life....I can imagine going to a job interview with dots n all on my face....FANTASTIC I will shout with my big ass jewellery...FANTABULOUS I say.....POWER TO THE PEOPLE...lol....not funny but picturing this made my day.....enjoy the new number Pics below......xxxx

















SUNO NY SNEAKERS AND CLOTHING

buy them here shop


































BELLE BLACK DIAMONDS.









































































THANKS FOR READING....HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY......XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment